Wednesday 17 March 2010

ooh I like


the lovely pretty in pink and chocolate chip card you see in the front of the photo is one of the cards we made at the lovely jenny moors class the other day, I really took to this card and tried a few ideas of my own following the same layout, so thank you Jenny for this inspiration its great! now which one do you like? my hubby likes the perfect plum with the pearls from our pretties kit at stampin'up, I also used dsp instead of ribbon on this one , I like it!! tfl val xx

3 comments:

Mary said...

Well good for you. I like the Cheers for You one as it is never easy doing a card for a Man. Good idea on using DSP instead of Ribbon though and I love the colours of them all. See you tuesday.
Mary

Val said...

thanks mary.x

Stamping Moments said...

Gosh I love them all xxx