Friday 23 April 2010

perfume box for my mum


Hi all, yesterday my lovely friend Jane did a mission for me, I needed something to house a large packet of seeds I had bought as a gift for another friend (yes I have two friends lol)and she came up with a lovely item for me which you can see here Then my mum said she would like something to house her perfumes and bits and pieces in to match a tissue box I had given her from our craft day, which Jane had also made, so inspired by Jane and the knowledge that yes I can do this ha ha , this is what I came up with ,unfortunately I didnt have the exact papers Jane had used so I wheeled the its beautiful wheel onto same colour cardstock ,of course me being me it didnt turn out quite right so I ended up using the only packet of peel offs I now possess on the corners,I havent felt the need to use them since using stampin'up products , so now after the essay a picture of the item xxx

1 comment:

Jane said...

It looks lovely, I'm sure your mum will love it!
x