Tuesday 9 November 2010

convention 2010











well a fabulous time was had by all at this wonderful event, we did lots of swapping ,lots of laughing, lots of listening, lots of laughing, lots of eating, lots of laughing you get the picture right? A great time, here are the 3d swap items I did for our team ( jenny Moors) ,this is a picture I have cased because I didnt take a photo of my card, it is the one from vintage vogue with the f for friend on, and here is a group photo, and finally one of me with the wonderful Shelli Gardener x tfl x

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Lovely pictures Val. I had such a laugh with you. Can't wait to meet up again!! xx

Val said...

thanks Marisa, we did have fun didnt we x

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Val,

Wow! Great Photo's. I was so very proud of your demonstration with our Team. You were amazing, You can be my demonstrator anytime.

You are the gel in our Team, You made us Laugh so much Val. We really really missed you on Tuesday.

Love Jenny x

Val said...

oh thanks Jenny x